Trimming & Prunning
Proper trimming and prunning of trees is essential to the health of a tree, help prevent hazard trees and can create improved curb appeal for property and homeowners alike.
Trimming and prunning techniques performed by For All Seasons Tree Service include:
- Eliminating branches that run each other
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building gacades, gutters, roofs, chimneys and windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks
- Removing dead or weak limbs that post a hazard or may lead to decay
- Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- Lifting canopies and/or thinning to increase light penetration for grass growth and a better view
- Improving the shape or silhouette of a tree
There is a right and wrong way to prune a tree, and in many cases, improper pruning is often followed by disease or decay damaging the health of the tree. You can count on For All Seasons Tree Service for the proper knowledge on trimming and prunning your trees to promote the best tree health possible.